Nautilus Lodge Motel Terms & Conditions
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or in the case of a no-show, any rooms not able to be re-sold will be charged. If cancelled due to COVID lockdown, no fee will be charged.
- Check-in is available from 2pm to 7.30pm. Check-out is by 10am. Any other times are by prior arrangement only.
- Payment for all accommodation to be made in full on the day of arrival with all additional items to be paid on day of departure (if not already done so).
- No visitors are allowed in rooms after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms. If you do smoke, then you may be charged for the appropriate cleaning and any loss of income.
- The cooking of strong odorous foods (fish, curries etc) is NOT PERMITTED in any of our units as lingering food odours may be offensive to subsequent guests. The use of portable cooking devices (butane cookers etc) are also STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.